Procedures for Obtaining Membership
A school that satisfies the conditions for membership may submit an application form, the application fee of $400, and the following documents:
- Three copies of all printed material included in applicant packet
- A copy of a resolution from the school’s governing body signed by it’s chair and it’s chief administrative officer stating that the school derives active membership in NCAIS
- A copy of the membership certificate from an approved accrediting agency, or a letter applying for accreditation from an approved agency
- A copy of the Board resolution which states that the school does not discriminate contrary to all applicable laws in its admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, educational policies, and athletic and other school administered programs
- A copy of non-profit (501(c)) forms.
- A copy of the school’s by-laws.
Your $400 membership dues should be submitted to
Attn: Patty Hannaman
11111 Roy Emmerson Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70810